We are the Business Retention and Expansion experts in the area.
The Greater Fountain Hills Business Alliance is an organization comprised of concerned business people and citizen – concerned about the well-being of the existing businesses in our area.
We are a business-friendly, refreshing organization dedicated to…
- supporting, informing and educating existing businesses and the residents in the Fountain Hills area
- enhancing a pro-business climate
- promoting that we are ‘year-round’ community that is open for business
- and will support events to attract outside visitors
We will take positions on critical issues that impact the business community and their patrons.
Our voluntary board of directors manages programs designed for business growth and prosperity. We will soon offer free business counseling from some of the most successful and experienced business minds in our community. Business counseling, education and information will drive our efforts as we strive to enhance the vitality of area businesses.
Additionally, we recognize the value of our residents who are asked to shop with our area businesses before traveling to our neighboring communities of Scottsdale or Mesa or beyond. Fountain Hills, the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and the Verdes businesses need our resident’s support whenever possible. We invite the residents of Goldfield Ranch to join our efforts.
As an advocate of the business community we will strive to partner with other Greater Fountain Hills organizations that believe as we do, “GREATER FOUNTAIN HILLS FIRST!”
We represent the communities of Fountain Hills, the Verdes, Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and Goldfield Ranch.
- Governmental Affairs
- We monitors legislation, actions and activities of the various elected and staff officials who
impact our business community. Appropriate findings are reported to business owners in the Greater Fountain Hills area
- Membership Services
- We focus on bringing new business members to the Alliance, make them feel welcome and help them recognize the benefits their business will experience as a result of their membership.
- Business Mentoring
- We will identify qualified mentors in or outside of the Greater Fountain Hills area who can be
matched with area business owners and assist them with the success and growth of their business on an as needed basis.
- Focused on providing the business community with important and actionable relevant information.
- Business Outreach
- We research, develop, executes, promotes and supports specific activities designed to
assist business owners in the Greater Fountain Hills area.
- Communications and Marketing Director...
- Dan Kuchan is involved in management issues. He enjoys helping clients identify their problems and developing strategies to implement appropriate...
- A Virginia native, John Gibson has lived in Arizona since 1983. John, his wife Jolie, their three children and grandson...
- Giving back to her community has always been key for Suzanne Nann. As a full time Realtor in Newport Rhode...
- Born in Dallas Texas but spent my adult life in the central valley of Calif. After Viet Nam I received...